A story of refuge, strength, and a promise-keeping God …
The book of Joshua doesn’t shy away from putting the reality of God on full display. As God guided His people into the land He promised them, we see Him for the holy God He is. He refused to withhold His justice, and He did not refrain from pouring out His mercy. But more than anything else in the pages of Joshua, we see that the Lord keeps all His promises.
During this seven-week study of the book of Joshua, we’ll explore the final chapter of Israel’s journey to the promised land and how each event ultimately points us to the greater redemptive story of God’s faithfulness and rescue.
We have seven study options at different locations and times throughout the week for you to choose from.
- Downtown: Sunday mornings starting March 26 from 9-11am at Austin High School
- St. John and Downtown: Monday nights strarting March 27 from 7-9pm at the St. John Campus
- West and Downtown: Tuesday nights starting March 28 from 7-9pm at the West Campus
- Northwest: Tuesday nights starting March 28 from 6:45-8:45pm at the Northwest Campus
- Northwest: Wednesday mornings starting March 29 from 9:15-11:15am at the Northwest Campus
- South: Wednesday nights starting March 29 from 6:30-8:30pm (location TBD)
- North: Thursday nights starting March 30 from 6:30-8:30pm at the North Campus