Money is a big deal in the Bible. In fact, it’s brought up over 2,000 times—so we know it’s important to God. But how many of us turn to God’s Word when we’re searching for financial advice? And, as present-day Christians, how are we supposed to apply centuries-old teachings to our modern-day resources?
During this four-week class, we’ll explore the important topic of money through a biblical lens and provide practical ways we can wisely steward our finances to worship God, grow in Christlikeness, and build God’s kingdom instead of our own.
- Downtown — Meeting Sundays, February 12 - March 5 from 11:15am-12:45pm at Austin High School
- North — Meeting Thursdays, February 2 - 23 from 7-8:30pm at the North Campus
- Northwest — Meeting Sundays, February 5 - 26 from 9-10:30am at the Northwest Campus
- South — Meeting Sundays, February 12 - March 5 from 10:45am-12pm at Paredes Middle School
- St. John — Meeting Sundays, February 5 - 26 from 9-10:30am or 10:45am-12pm at the St. John Campus
- West — Meeting Wednesdays, February 8 - March 1 from 6:30-8pm at the West Campus